Microsoft certification is accomplished by passing certification exams. Central Texas College offers academic course work that prepares an individual to take CompTIA and Microsoft certification exams, earn college credit, and receive a Certificate of Completion from CTC.
Commented one Microsoft Preparation student, finishing up his final course in the program.
"Almost done! I have learned so much! Simple things, like how to network my wireless printer so I can print from my laptop and, more importantly, how to secure my wireless router at home. The bigger things will come with more experience. I've enjoyed these classes, and appreciate the flexibility of learning when I have the time to concentrate and absorb the info. I've invested in some of the study guides for my exams; I'm sure I'll learn plenty more along the way, but these 5 classes were a huge help to my computer, networking and security knowledge."
The scheduling and payment of the exams are the responsibility of the student and exams are provided by independent testing companies.
Preparation for Microsoft and Comp TIA Certifiation exams for:
- Comp TIA Network+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP)
- Comp TIA Security+ Certification
- 20 semester hours of credit
- Prepares students for five exams and four certificates: Network+, Security +, MCP, and MCITP
- Open to active Duty Military & Civilians
- Eligible for tuition assistance & VA funding (See Below)
- Financial aid and scholarships
Microsoft Certification Program Field Representative:
|Contact Method||Contact Information|
|Mailing Address:||Coleman Barracks
Central Texas College
APO AE 09058
|Fax:||DSN Fax: 382-4213
Civilian Fax: 0621-779-4213
Please Note: The Microsoft program is undergoing significant changes. Please contact the Microsoft Representative listed above for more details.
- Microsoft Certification Flyer / Schedule
- Microsoft Certification Program Trifold Flyer
- VA Benefits & Testing Reimbursement