Central Texas College Europe is proud to present the National Test Centers at Coleman Barracks in Mannheim, Germany and at Ramstein Air Base, Germany.
- All 34 CLEP exams available via computer
- Open to all Uniformed Services I.D. card holders
- Immediate Score Reports (except for "English Composition with Essay")
Change in DANTES Procedures – Discontinued Retest Funding
Effective 11 December 2010, DANTES will no longer fund retesting on a previously funded exam title for CLEP, DSST and ECE paper-based or computer-based exams. As a result, Service members taking these exams after 20 May 2010 who do not receive a passing score must be informed they will not be allowed to retest as a DANTES funded candidate on a previously funded exam of the same title. However, they may personally fund a retest after waiting the requisite period of time. This includes spouses and Civil Service personnel of Reserve components and Coast Guard. Advise examinees that if they retake a previously funded exam without paying the requisite fees at the time of testing, their scores will not be transmitted to their respective Service transcript.
Click here to download a copy of this change of policy.
Why take CLEP Exams?
- Shorten the time it takes to earn your degree
- Depending on your college’s CLEP policy, a qualifying score on each CLEP exam can earn you 3, 6, or 12 college credits.
- Don’t cover the same ground twice
- Skip general introductory courses and move on to more advanced classes, courses that are particularly relevant to your major and career, or explore new academic areas.
- Reduce proficiency requirements
- Demonstrate your ability in college math or language with CLEP.
Composition and Literature
- American Literature
- Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
- College Composition
- College Composition Modular
- English Literature
Science and Mathematics
History and Social Science
- American Government
- Human Growth and Development
- Intro to Educational Psych
- Introductory Psychology
- Introductory Sociology
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Social Sciences and History
- U.S. History I
- U.S. History II
- Western Civilization I
- Western Civilization II
- DANTES funds the CLEP eCBT exam fee upfront; no payment required for military personnel.
- Civilians pay only $100.00.
($80.00 exam fee + $20.00 registration fee for civilians)
- Note: DANTES will no longer fund retesting on a previously funded exam title for CLEP, DSST and ECE paper-based or computer-based exams. Click here to get all the details on this change of policy.
To contact the natonal test centers:
|Mannheim National Test Center|
|Phone and Email Contact||DSN: 382-4201
Building 50, Room 202
|Office Hours||Tuesday thru Friday 11:00 to 14:00|
|Test Dates and Times||Tuesday thru Friday at 11:30|
|Register Online||Mannheim Test Center|
|Ramstein National Test Center|
|Phone and Email Contact||DSN: 480-3085
|Address||National Test Center
Ramstein Air Base
Building 2104, Room 109
|Office Hours||Monday thru Friday 09:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 16:00|
|Test Dates and Times||Monday thru Friday at 08:30. 10:00 or 13:30|
|Register Online||Ramstein Test Center|
Email National Test Center Staff
Because of the increase of automated spam, you must enter a security code to send a message. The code is case sensitive, and is re-generated each time the page is displayed. If an error occurs on any field, the code will have to be retyped.